Located 8Km from Valpaços, 6Km from Carrazedo of Montenegro and 30Km from Chaves.
Quinta do Ermeiro presents an unusual dimension of 200ha at this zone in Trás-Os-Momtes, being characteristic by operating with small farms.
The main house with only one common ground in the "U" form, with a central and closed courtyard, giving peculiar warmth for those who overnight there.
Places of interest:
- Serra da Santa Comba
- Main Church (XVII/XVIII century) (Água Revés e Castro)
- Diving Fountain: S. Peter Fountain (XIX century)
- Church of Santa Maria de Émeres
- Santa Maria de Émeres Pillory
- Church of S. Nicholas Carrazedo de Montenegro century XVIII, having inside two gothic images made of granite.